Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hmm... Bucket list?

So the happenings of life:
I bought a car (Can I get a "What What!"?) named Mavis (pronounced May-vis) which looks exactly like this picture if the car in this picture was dirty. In my defense, I had washed my car last weekend, but then it rained Friday and absolutely POURED Saturday... Not complaining though!

It is a '96 Hyundai Sonata and I LOVE the fact that it is red, well, maroon, but close enough, right?

Working like a busy bee. Seriously. The shack takes over my Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights, which I kind of hate, but I am so grateful for a job!

School (please pronounce like Megamind aka shool). I am LOVING school right now! I could probably talk about it for hours, but for your sake I will refrain. Basically, I started my program which will get me a regular elementary teaching degree BUT the program teaches teaching with an arts base. We learn how to teach regular classroom lessons through art and movement. It has been so fun to learn, I love the 17 other people in my program and the teachers are great! Win.

Church! I love my ward and my calling is fantastic, but it can be a little crazy sometimes!

That is literally defines my whole life right now- work, school and church- and although all of those things are good, I need some spontaneity in my life. Comprende? 

Well, I was stalking visiting a friends blog and I found this post and I just loved the idea of creating a bucket list of fun activities that break away from this rut that I am in so my question to you, my darling readers is what would you put on your bucket list? I have a few ideas, but I would love to hear yours!

P.s. Look at this beautiful ring that I found on Etsy. If I had a few hundred dollars lying around, I... well, I probably still wouldn't buy it, but I would definitely consider it.


No comments: