Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The attitude of gratitude.

I am so grateful for so much, but I want to write about what I'm most grateful for today and it's this...


Weird right?! I'm sure you're scratching your head and thinking, "Why the heck is this girl thankful for a jury summon?!" Well, to be honest, I'm not. Actually, when I got it in the mail about a month ago, it took me two days to have the courage to open it. Yeah...
So being the busy college student that I am, I kept wondering how on earth I was going to fit jury duty into my 7:30 a.m.-4:45 p.m. schedule... and that's only for school! So today I called the number that tells me where I'm suppose to go, what I'm suppose to do, blah, blah, blah. Well, when I called I was informed that my group was dismissed! DISMISSED, I TELL YA!

I am so grateful for tender mercies that are a small reminder to me that my Heavenly Father does know and love me.

I'm am also so grateful for my sweet elderly neighbor who just called up my mom and asked if we wanted some bread that just came out of the oven... Yes, please and thank you!

Warning: The following pictures may cause covetous thoughts.


Don't say I didn't warn you!

What are you most recent thing that you are grateful for?

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Okayyyy you have a blog?! You are probably the cutest thing in the world, and I just really love you sooo much!!! And today, I'm grateful for Joshua Radin! I could listen to him all day! love you!