Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!

So I haven't really been in love with my bloggy look and I'm still learning my way around blogger (I'm kind of a slow learner), so please excuse the messy mess and just make up a cute blog look in your head and think of that when you think of my blog, okay? Okay. I think we're all agreed. Also, could you please enjoy this umbrella background because well, I think it's adorable and it will not be here too much longer (hopefully!)

Have the loveliest of days.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Looking at my sister-in-laws blogs I find they install pages from a blogging site. I haven't quite figured out how to do it to mine so maybe you will figure it out but here are the addresses if you want to look at them. I like the Umbrellas too. :D

http://hotbliggityblog.com/

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

Aubrey Gibson said...

Cassie, I've actually used those sights before and they are great, but I want to try and do my own background/everything else, which I'm REALLY hoping works! If you need help installing a pre-made background let me know, I'd love to help! :)

that one girl said...

Um, the umbrellas are super cute! I have a hard time with blogger backgrounds too. I can create them in photoshop, they're just never the right size. Frustrating! Hope you figure it out soon cute girl!