Thursday, July 21, 2011

That memory.

So I have this friend named Heidi B. We've been friends for about 10 years and therefore we've have several conversations many were very serious and many more were very silly. This past week I came across this...


We'd once discussed this very topic and then agreed that we did not believe each other to stink.

I love remembering funny memories that have been long since forgotten. (It's best when they are remembered in a public place or somewhere where it would be inappropriate to laugh- aka church or a court room.) Has this ever happened to you?

(p.s. Heidi, if you don't remember this convo. I'm pretty sure it was on the same night that we laughed at easy cheese and 'Happy' Potter)

6 comments:

Bel said...

HAHAHHA This is such a FANTASTIC question!!!! It really made me laugh :) Following you now! Can't wait to see more!

Belly B :)

Mikelle Jade said...

I've actually thought this too. I've never smelt myself stink, but then I wonder if I am immune to it or something. I am constantly asking my husband if I smell-- I'm really weird about body odor. If it's bad enough-- I'll gag.

Elaine said...

bahaha! i discussed this with my husband too :D

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

This made me laugh. My fear is when I smell someone and I become paranoid it isn't me. Even though it isn't me...the smell gets stuck in my nose and I go home and change or something.

Heidi Brubaker said...

Bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! I can't say I remember this conversation, but I very much DO remember easy cheese and Happy Potter! How funny!!!! :)

Hahaha..... I love this. :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

this is hilarious! hahaha I have had these thoughts as well. My last flight there was this horrible smelling couple, like so bad the whole cabin was covering their faces. I was like they don't smell each other?!